1/27/09

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas/Birthday/Graduation





Since Daniel and I got married over Christmas break and my oldest sister, Lynne and her husband James had sweet Holly Brooks over Christmas break my family had no time for presents or a Christmas get together. Our "Christmas" took place over this past weekend. We also had time to squeeze in 3 birthdays and Daniel's graduation celebration. Talk about a party weekend! We had so much fun being with everyone. I'm so thankful for a family that loves each other and truly enjoys being together. We are blessed to have two sweet munchkins in our family that grow so much every time I see them. I love those little lambkins! It was also super fun getting to go home with my husband for the first time! Our weekend together was amazing and I can't wait until the next time that we are all together. They truly are cherished moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment