3/26/09

Perfectly Spring


Today I set our table for Spring! I just love the fresh colors. I find myself peeking in our dining room every time I pass by just to get a glimpse of the happy room. I just love Spring and all of the beauty that it brings. Fresh flowers, trees budding, warmer temperatures and pretty sundresses. I love the picture that Springtime paints: the darkness being replaced with light and a rebirth of beauty.


I absolutely love this table runner. We had it in our wedding underneath our wedding cake. So not only is it beautiful, it has special meaning and sweet memories as well. My sisters gave it to us as one of our bridal shower gifts and it is such a cherished item. The embroidery work is just gorgeous and the lime green goes perfect with our springtime decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment