8/21/09

Prototype

I love crafting. I mean really, sometimes I think I have a crafting problem. There are times when hours pass by and all I have thought about is what ideas I can come up with next to make. I haven't posted much on this blog about my crafts but I seriously could craft and design all day if I had the time. I am carefully considering the thought of opening up an etsy shop online. Last night I spent some time crafting up this flower headband and I think it turned out rather nice. I wore it to work today and one lady told me that it was "very sex and the city." I'm not sure that was the look that I was going for, but I'll take it...I think that is a good thing...right? Anyways, I thought I would post some of the pictures here for what it turned out like. My camera isn't the best at capturing the true portrayal and I am by no means a model, but this is what you get...what do you think:







Perfect or not, it's pretty fun to wear. I also made these cute onesies and shirts for my nephew and niece a while back. I am thinking of making more with different designs. I just love these and they are super fun to make:



















No comments:

Post a Comment