7/10/12

Catch Up


It's time to play catch up.  For whatever reason, I have had trouble uploading pictures onto blogger.  The problem is fixed now and therefore, it's time to bring you up to date on a few things. First things first, Daniel and I have been running more greenways (pics to come soon).  More importantly, we have a visible house (see progression below).  Warning: A lot of pictures! 

































(our door will be painted black)


The house is looking great and we are very pleased with how things are coming along.  Daniel and I went by the house tonight and actually met our new neighbor.  He seemed very nice and we are looking forward to meeting his wife very soon.  We found out that their pet is a sugarglider.....kinda' like a flying squirrel?


I'm hoping that the sugarglider will ride on Benni's back.  Wouldn't that be cute?!?  I hope that everyone has a happy Wednesday!  We are halfway through the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment