5/14/12

Home Sweet Home

It's official.  Daniel and I are building a house!  When I was a little girl my parents built their house.  I can remember playing with my sisters on the lot while the house was being built.  I also remember the excitement of building something together and envisioning what our new rooms would look like.  It was such a fun thing to do together as a family, and ever since then, I have wanted to do the same.  Thankfully, Daniel and I have the same taste in just about everything and that truly makes this process so much fun.  I hope you enjoy taking the journey with us as we make our house a home....


Here is our lot:



I love the trees




Baby Elijah and the Bulldozer




Mom and Dad and the Bulldozer


Our Street Sign (so glad it wasn't an ugly name like Goonch Rd.)


Our Floor Plan






I will update you as soon as I have more pictures or information.  We should be breaking ground very soon!  




No comments:

Post a Comment