6/7/11

Recap on Yesterday (Day #3)


Since I had issues loading pictures yesterday, I will just list what we did instead of writing everything:

#1 Breakfast of Champions:


#2 Times Square:







M & M Store



The Harry Potter Exhibit (after September it will be leaving the US)



#3 Next stop Rockefeller Center:

Lunch at Cafe Metro (I guess these New Yorkers can't understand my southern accent. I asked for balsamic vinaigrette for my dressing and he gave me balsamic vinegar - tangy!)






Lego Store



Then I found the store that I have ALWAYS wanted to go in...AMERICAN GIRL PLACE!!!

I have Molly...she was one of my favorite Christmas presents as a little girl




They even had a place to style your doll's hair... so cute!




There was a cafe to eat with your dolls, a doll hospital, and so much more. Daniel just couldn't believe this craziness...especially the prices! I don't know what will happen when he has a little girl that asks him for an American Girl Doll.

The bathrooms were even cute. In the stall there was even a place to hold your doll!




After my store, we found Daniel's store:




After this, we were really tired from all the walking. We stopped for a break at the BEST bakery ever... Magnolia Bakery











As many of you know, my FAVORITE movie is Home Alone. In Home Alone 2 (my second favorite movie) Kevin stays in the Plaza Hotel in NYC. I have always said that one day I will stay in this hotel at Christmas time (and I will when we are rich) but for now I was so excited to see it from the outside and even go in the lobby for some incognito pictures!!!!



This is where the limo pulled up with his very own cheese pizza!


That seriously gave me chills

And so did this....





Ahhh, see you when I'm rollin' in it, Plaza!

We went to the Apple Store (it was so busy we walked down the stairs and right back up - at least we can say we were there). We also went to FAO Schwarz and Crate and Barrel:



Better be.......GRYFFINDOR!


Luna Lovegood's SpectraSpecs from the Quibbler:


We ended the day with Chipotle. NYC's Moe's:


Daniel has been branching out with food choices on this trip. His burrito had chorizo in it. I had....chicken.


I will have to write about today tomorrow. Is that confusing? I am totally worn out and ready for bed. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment